Yup, you heard right. National Adopt a Shelter Pet Day is coming up, and to raise awareness around the need for responsible pet adoption, we’re bringing you an on-demand experience that will be im-pawssible to forget. From 11am to 3pm on April 28, we’re teaming up with shelters and rescues across the city to deliver playdates to you and your co-workers at the tap of a button!
HOW TO GET YOUR PAWS ON A PUPPY
- Open up your Uber app on Thursday, April 28 between 11am and 3pm in Toronto
- Request the “PUPPIES” option in your app (please note: puppies can only be delivered to offices)
- Once the puppies arrive, you and your colleagues will get to enjoy 15 minutes of canine cuteness! PRO TIP: Make sure to have an enclosed space ready
- Found your new family member? All are eligible for adoption!
*Please make sure your boss and building is going to be cool with the woofs and that nobody on your team is allergic! It is also preferred that you have a dedicated room for playtime, and no other animals in the space are present.
THE FINE PRINT
- It’s just $30 for 15 minutes of playtime and all proceeds are donated to TEAM Dog Rescue, Snookie’s Little Rescue, Dog Tales, Rescue Dog Match, Dire Woofs, Finding Them Homes and Humane Society of Durham Region.
- Starting the adoption process to bring home your favourite fluffball is entirely possible—just ask the rescue or shelter rep assisting with your visit for details.
- These cute canines will be in very high demand, and availability will be extremely limited. Please be patient. We’ll be working our tails off to make sure there are as many playdates as pawssible!
- Ages will range depending on availability. All participating canines are in need of a loving home.
MEET THE LINE UP