Yup, you heard right. National Adopt a Shelter Pet Day is coming up, and to raise awareness we’re bringing you an on-demand experience that will be im-pawssible to forget. From 11am to 3pm on April 28, we’re delivering puppy playdates in three cities across Canada at just the tap of a button!
HOW TO GET YOUR PAWS ON A PUPPY
- Open up your Uber app on Thursday, April 28 between 11am and 3pm local time in Toronto, Ottawa, or Edmonton
- Request the “PUPPIES” option in your app (please note: puppies can only be delivered to offices)
- Once the puppies arrive, you and your colleagues will get to enjoy 15 minutes of puppy cuteness! PRO TIP: Make sure to have an enclosed space ready for puppy playtime
- Found your new family member? All puppies are eligible for adoption!
*Please make sure your boss and building is going to be cool with the woofs and that nobody on your team is allergic! It is also preferred that you have a dedicated room for puppy playtime, and no other animals in the space are present.
THE FINE PRINT
- It’s just $30 for 15 minutes of puppy playtime and proceeds are donated to your local partner shelters
- Adopting that favourite little fluffball is entirely possible- just ask the shelter rep assisting with your puppy delivery for details
- These cute little canines will be in very high demand, and availability will be extremely limited. Please be patient. We’ll be working our tails off to make sure puppies come to play with as many of you as pawssible!
WHO LET THE DOGS OUT?
Find out more about UberPUPPIES in your city and our partner shelters below:
We hope your day is absolutely fur-tastic!