Uber has revolutionised transportation and now we aim to revolutionise the way it’s powered. As part of our goal to become a zero-emission mobility platform and achieve zero-emission delivery trips by 2040, we have partnered with EVSE, leading EV charging solution provider to offer special discounts to driver-partners and delivery people. Our commitment to sustainability remains steadfast as we strive towards a greener future.
Uber driver-partners and delivery people across Australia can now access up to 20% off RRP on selected EVSE products across at-home EV chargers, installation and accessories to minimize the hassle of finding public charging stations and enjoy the convenience of at-home charging.
EVSE is one of the largest distributors of EV home chargers in Australia and have provided full service charging solutions to Federal and State Governments, airports, universities, many Aussie families and now Uber driver-partners and delivery people. EVSE is offering the following exclusive discounts to Uber Pro and Uber Eats Pro members:
- 20% off selected hardware: Ocular LTE Single Phase (7 kW) or Three Phase (22 kW) chargers
- 15% off above hardwares via financing options with Brighte
- 10% off installation
- 10% off accessories
Why are we doing this?
Uber is committed to becoming a zero-emission mobility platform and achieving zero-emission delivery trips by 2040. With the introduction of Uber Green, partnering with EVSE has been a logical next step to help make EV charging more accessible for Uber driver-partners and delivery people. With passenger transportation in Australia shifting towards increasing reliance on electric vehicles, this partnership aims to facilitate a step towards a more sustainable platform.
How to redeem offer:
- Go to ‘Uber Pro’ / ‘Uber Eats Pro’ section of your Driver App
- Select the EVSE reward
- Locate your unique referral code in the reward details
- Go to the EVSE website linked below, click on ‘Access Discount’ and enter your referral code and other details requested.
- After filling in the required details, a representative from EVSE will be in touch within 2 business days via phone/email to provide you a quote and instructions for next steps to access offers.
Terms and Conditions
*Available models include:
i) Ocular LTE Universal Charging Station 7KW
ii) Ocular LTE Universal Charging Station 22KW
iii) Ocular LTE w/6m Type 2 Cable 7KW
iv) Ocular LTE w/6m Type 2 Cable 22KW
v) Ocular LTE Plus w/6m Type 2 Cable 7KW
vi) Ocular LTE Plus w/6m Type 2 Cable 22KW
**Brighte financing option terms
Finance amount: $1000-$3000
Repayment terms: > 12months
Interest rate: 0%
- $2.15/weekly account keeping fee included in repayments
- $75 establishment fee payable on your first repayment date
- $4.99 late payment fee may be applied if you miss a repayment (Late fees are capped at $49.90/year)
- No fee for early repayment
- Other fees and charges may be applicable
Eligibility & terms
- Be 18 years or over and an Australian resident
- Have an Australian driver’s license, passport or Medicare card
- Provide your own email address and mobile number
All applications for credit are subject to the credit approval process of Brighte Capital Pty Ltd (Brighte). For details of Brighte’s fees, terms and conditions, see here.
- Extended warranties are available for purchase on EVSE’s website. Chargers must be installed by a qualified, trained electrician.
- If you choose installation, EVSE’s team will contact you to arrange this service based on the information you provide.
- You will need to be available and supply access to your desired location for the charger when the installation is booked for completion. EVSE will arrange a suitable time for installation with you.
- Orders can be collected from EVSE Australia locations in Port Melbourne (VIC) or Rydalmere (NSW) or delivered.
- Returns will only be accepted by EVSE in the event a repair or replacement is required, to the extent permitted under applicable law.
For further information, please see EVSE’s terms and conditions.
This offer is made available by EVE Australia Pty Ltd (EVSE). Uber is not responsible for the products or services offered by EVSE, Brighte or any other third party, or for the terms and conditions under which those products and services are offered.
Posted by Uber Australia