Starting next week, UberPool will officially kick off in Perth. To prepare you for the launch, here’s some more information on how fares work with UberPool, plus a link to read the answers to the top questions from driver-partners.
UberPool in Perth:
- Can I opt out of UberPool?
- How can I give feedback on the trial?
- What are the operating times and areas for UberPool in Perth?
- What about locations in Perth that are not easy to meet riders?
- Why are you trialling UberPool in Perth?
- How do earnings with UberPool compare to UberX?
- How are fares calculated?
- How do I see the upfront fare?
- If I take a different route for my UberPool trip than the one suggested by the Driver app, is the fare or service fee adjusted?
- Does surge impact UberPool trips?
UberPool pickups and dropoffs:
- Can riders change their destination after requesting an UberPool trip?
- What if I don’t have enough seats in my vehicle for all the riders added to my UberPool trip?
- What if the number of people at the pickup spot does not match the number of people in the request?
- What if my rider is not at the pickup location?
- What do I do if a rider cancels?
- How do ratings work for UberPool?
- Do I have to use Uber Navigation?
- How are tolls calculated in an UberPool trip?