We’re here for you. While we’re confident that our policies and principles for order errors are robust, we can review cases where you feel there may have been mistakes or exceptional circumstances.
Step-by-step process to dispute an order
1. Navigate to the Orders tab in Uber Eats Manager and filter orders by Store refunded in the drop-down
2. Select an order labelled as “Inaccurate” to view details and click Dispute
3. Fill out the form and submit your request
4. Review the progress of a dispute at any time by returning to the order
(Optional) If your dispute was not approved, you can click Contact Support for further help
- Order error adjustment disputes must be submitted within 30 days of the order date.
- Please provide as much context, detail and evidence as you can (including photos and screenshots) for why you disagree with what has been charged.
- Only admin and manager-level users for Uber Eats Manager are permitted to submit disputes.
- Disputes will be evaluated on a case-by-case basis, and we cannot guarantee reversals in every situation.
Our support team is here for you should you need further assistance with order error adjustments: t.uber.com/refundhelp
Posted by Uber Eats
FAQs about Uber Reserve
2023 Australian Delivery Person Advisory Forum 1
CheckEnv: Fast Detection of RPC Calls Between Environments Powered by Graphs