How payments work
When you drive with Uber, your earnings are transferred automatically, so you don't have to worry about paperwork. Find out how to add a bank account and how to cash out.
Looking for delivery info?
In this video, you'll learn about:
- How to set up direct deposit
- How to cash out once a day with Flex Pay
How to cash out with Flex Pay
1. Open the menu in the Driver app.
2. Tap Earnings, then tap Cash out to transfer your earnings to your linked bank account.
3. Your transfer will be completed within 1-2 business days.
Questions from drivers
- How long does it take to access my money?
If you're depositing earnings into a bank account, processing times can vary depending on your bank. Some banks may take a few days to make your funds available.
- Which part of my earnings can I cash out?
Trip earnings and Tips are available to be cashed out. Promotions will be paid by standard weekly payment.
- Why am I not eligible for Flex Pay?
You may need to meet a certain trip threshold and/or be actively driving for a certain time to become eligible. If you aren't a new driver and were notified that you're not eligible for Flex Pay, your account may be under review. If none of these reasons applies to you, contact us by going to Help in the app.
The information provided on this web page is intended for informational purposes only and may not be applicable in your country, region, or city. It is subject to change and may be updated without notice.