How payments work
When you drive with Uber, your earnings are transferred automatically, so you don't have to worry about paperwork. Find out how to add a bank account and how to cash out.
Looking for delivery info?
In this video, you'll learn about:
- How to set up direct deposit
- How to cash out once a day with Flex Pay
How to cash out with Flex Pay
1. Open the menu in the Driver app.
2. Tap Earnings, then tap Cash out to transfer your earnings to your linked bank account.
3. Your transfer will be completed within 1-2 business days.
Questions from drivers
- How long does it take to access my money?
- Which part of my earnings can I cash out?
- Why am I not eligible for Flex Pay?
The information provided on this web page is intended for informational purposes only and may not be applicable in your country, region, or city. It is subject to change and may be updated without notice.