Information about back-to-back trips
After a few trips with Uber, you may start getting new ride requests while you’re still on a trip. By accepting these back-to-back trips, you’ll spend more time earning and less time waiting.
Looking for delivery info?
In this video, you’ll learn about:
- How back-to-back trips can earn you more
- Using the map to see both your current dropoff and next pickup
- Stopping ride requests when done
Steps for completing a back-to-back trip
Here’s what to know when your app starts showing you back-to-back requests:
1. When a ride request appears and the details look good to you, tap to accept.
2. The dark blue line on the map shows where to go to drop off your current rider.
3. The light blue line shows how to get to your next rider.
How back-to-back trips can help you earn more
By accepting a future trip while on a current one, you’ll spend more of your time online making money rather than waiting for your next trip.
Questions from drivers
- What type of trips can be back-to-back trips?
- How do I enable back-to-back trips?
- When will I start getting back-to-back requests?
- What does the next rider see on their app when I accept a back-to-back trip?
- How do I stop getting any trip requests?
The information provided on this web page is intended for informational purposes only and may not be applicable in your country, region, or city. It is subject to change and may be updated without notice.