"Rather than place a bus on the road to serve just a few residents, we're moving ahead with a better service that can transport people from all across our town to wherever they need to go."
—Gord Wauchope, Innisfil Mayor
Riding in Innisfil
Commandez du bout du doigt
When you're ready to go, open the Uber app, enter your destination and choose Innisfil Transit. Once you're matched to a driver nearby, you can track their arrival on the map.
Get $4 off any ride to or from Innisfil. Plus, you can travel to or from many places in the town for a flat rate. Know the exact cost of your ride to or from these locations:
- $4 for any trip to/from Innisfil Recreational Complex/Town Hall area
- $4 for any trip to/from the Innisfil ideaLAB and Library, Lakeshore branch (967 Innisfil beach Road.)
- $4 for any trip to/from the South Innisfil Community Centre (Lefroy)
- $4 for any trip to/from the Innisfil Community Church/Innisfil Food Bank (1571 Innisfil Beach Road).
- $5 for any trip to/from closest GO bus stop along Yonge St (see our FAQ section for help on booking your trip to one of the GO bus stop locations)
- $6 for any trip to/from Barrie South GO train station
- $6 for any trip to/from Innisfil Heights Employment Area and Highway 400 carpool lot
- When you travel anywhere else going within Innisfil boundaries you’ll save $4 off your fare.
Share your ride
We'll let you know if we're able to match you with riders heading in the same direction.
Teens in Innisfil can ride with Uber on a Family Profile. Teens ride with experienced, high-rated drivers, and parents get updates throughout the trip. In order for a teen to ride, their parent/guardian must fill out this form to give consent. Once they've completed the form, the teen can sign up to ride.
Request a ride, day or night
No phone calls to make, no schedules to check. With 24/7 availability, request a ride at any time of day, any day of the year.
Make money on your own terms and have the flexibility to work as much or as little as you want. Uber takes care of all the details so you can focus on driving your car when it works for you.