Your rewards as an evening driver or courier in Deux-Montagnes
Hard work pays off. Here are a few perks to anticipate as an evening driver or courier in Deux-Montagnes.
Get paid after completing your first trip, and cash out up to 5 times per day with Instant Pay. Terms apply.
Access in-app and phone support when you need help, at any time of day.
Drive and deliver with your wheels and on your own time in Deux-Montagnes.
Part-time, flexible hours
Ditch ordinary part-time evening jobs to drive or deliver with Uber in Deux-Montagnes. Unlike traditional nighttime jobs, these flexible opportunities allow you to shape your schedule.
Create an evening of earning that begins and ends when and where you want. You can pick up riders heading to a nighttime dinner or help them get to a hotel from an airport after a long flight. Couriers can create a flexible schedule, too. Grab your wheels and make late-night deliveries from local shops and restaurants in Deux-Montagnes.
You must meet the following requirements to become a driver in Deux-Montagnes:
- Be at least 21 years old to conduct ridesharing in your city
- Meet the minimum years of driving experience in your city
- Clear a background check
- Your vehicle has to meet age and safety inspection standards
- If there are additional regulatory requirements for your city, we’ll let you know
- Valid driver's license
- Proof of ability to work in Canada
- Insurance for your vehicle
- Vehicle registration
- Vehicle safety inspection certificate
- Note: Insurance, registration and safety inspection are not required if you plan to rent a vehicle from an authorized third-party provider
Here's what you need to become a delivery driver using Uber:
Requirements if you’re delivering by car
- Driver’s licence requirements vary based on location. You must also be at least 19 years old and have a 2-door or 4-door car.
Proof of vehicle insurance
- Must show delivery person name and not be expired. Scans and photocopies are not permitted.
Proof of work eligibility
- One of Canadian Passport, Study or Work permit, Canadian Birth Certificate, Permanent Resident or Citizenship Card. Scans and photocopies are not permitted.
- Criminal history screen through third party vendors ISB and Triton. Screening for those delivering by car will also include driving history check. Once your documents are approved you will receive an email to begin your background screening. Status update: Background screen processing may be experiencing delays
Requirements if you're delivering by bike or by foot *
You must be at least 18 or 19 years old, depending on the province.
Proof of work eligibility
- One of Canadian Passport, Study or Work permit, Canadian Birth Certificate, Permanent Resident or Citizenship Card. Scans and photocopies are not permitted
- Criminal history screen through third party vendors ISB and Triton. Once your documents are approved you will receive an email to begin your background screening. Status update: Background screen processing may be experiencing delays.
*Deliveries by foot only available in select cities
- Pick up and deliver food orders from restaurants and merchants in Deux-Montagnes
- Transport riders to their desired destination
- Flexibility: Make deliveries and pick up riders on your time.
- Quick payday: Get paid up to 5 times per day with Uber’s Instant Pay. Terms apply.
- Tips: Keep 100% of the tips you receive.
- 24/7 support: Get turn-by-turn directions with the app and access support at any time and any day when you need help.
Uber’s mission is to reimagine the way the world moves for the better. We started in 2010 to solve a simple problem: How do you get access to a ride at the touch of a button? More than 34 billion trips later, we’re building products to get people closer to where they want to be. By changing how people, food, and things move through cities, Uber is a platform that opens up the world to new possibilities.
Drivers and couriers using Uber are independent contractors who work on their own schedule with flexible hours. Uber is available in more than 10,000 cities worldwide. Signing up is easy for most people. We welcome rideshare drivers and couriers who have been active on other apps and services. Delivering with Uber is a good way to earn additional money. And you might also be eligible to drive with Uber. It’s easy to get started.
Frequently asked questions
- Do I need experience to drive or deliver with Uber?
No, you do not need any experience to drive or deliver with Uber in Deux-Montagnes. We welcome drivers and delivery people from all backgrounds to the Uber platform.
- Can I drive and deliver in the evening in Deux-Montagnes?
Yes, you can sign up to drive and deliver during the evening in Deux-Montagnes. You can also adjust your schedule and drive and deliver in the morning and afternoon. Your schedule is your choice.
- How old do I have to be to drive or deliver in Deux-Montagnes with Uber?
You must be at least 19 years old to deliver by car or scooter, or be at least 18 years old to deliver by bike. To be a rideshare driver, you must meet the minimum age to drive in Deux-Montagnes.
- How late can I drive or deliver with Uber in Deux-Montagnes?
You can drive or deliver at any time during the evening as long as there is demand in Deux-Montagnes. You can also adjust your schedule according to your needs whenever you like.
- Can I work part-time evening hours in Deux-Montagnes?
Yes, you can work part-time evening hours as a driver or courier with Uber. As an independent contractor, you are in control of your schedule. You can work as few or as many hours as you like on any day of the week.
- Can I also drive or deliver with Uber in the daytime in Deux-Montagnes?
Yes, you can drive or deliver with Uber in the daytime. As the boss, you set your schedule in Deux-Montagnes.
- Is it safe to drive or deliver in Deux-Montagnes with Uber at night?
Safety is a top priority no matter where you drive at night. Uber’s Driver app is equipped with technology to help you stay safe and connected to loved ones all night long. You’ll find GPS tracking, the emergency assistance button to call authorities if you need help, and more in-app features you can use while driving and delivering with Uber in Deux-Montagnes.
Jobs by city