Tomorrow from 1pm-3pm, open your app for the chance to have puppies delivered to your office. You’ll get 15 minutes of puppy playtime for $25, and we’ll in turn support San Antonio Pets Alive’s animal rescue efforts. Better yet, every participating pup is eligible for adoption (ask your SAPA rep for details), and each adopted puppy will get to take home a free item from the MuttNation line!
How it works:
- Open your app on Thursday, April 27, in downtown San Antonio, between 1pm and 3pm and tap the red card at the bottom of your screen
- Hit request, and a driver will head to your location if connected
- Once the puppies arrive, you and your friends will get to enjoy 15 minutes of puppy playtime for $25!
Demand will be high so your patience is appreciated. We’ll do our best to make as many puppy deliveries as possible, but availability is limited.
The fine print:
- Only deliveries to offices will be accepted (no personal residences or building lobbies allowed). Available in downtown San Antonio.
- You must have an enclosed, dedicated space for the puppies. Ask ahead to make sure none of your colleagues have animal allergies.
- Please remember to get permission from your manager and building if you’re planning to request puppies.
Who is San Antonio Pets Alive?
San Antonio Pets Alive is a 501c3 non-profit organization dedicated to saving the lives of dogs and cats in San Antonio. The animals saved are unique in that they are rescued directly from the population at San Antonio Animal Care Services (ACS) that is slated for euthanasia. SAPA is the last hope for these animals and we work hard to make sure that we don’t let them down. SAPA’s life-saving programs include the parvo puppy ward, neonatal kitten nursery, and the new transport program. Thousands of animals that otherwise have no other options are saved by these innovative medical programs. Once safe, these animals are cared for and adopted through foster and adoption programs. Since SAPA’s inception in 2012 SAPA has saved over 34,000 companion animals from euthanasia.