When the weather heats up, riders head to the beach and other vacation destinations. You can make the most of your time on the road this summer by driving during busy days, at popular times, and at local hotspots.
Rates for driving can vary from place to place but are consistently higher in beach destinations like Nantucket. To check the most current rates where you’re driving, head here.
When to drive
On Cape Cod, peak rider demand is:
- 3pm on Fridays-2am on Saturdays
- Noon on Saturdays-2am on Sundays
- 11am on Sundays-3pm on Sundays
Hotspots on Nantucket
- Cisco Brewers
- CRU Nantucket
- Galley Beach
- The Gazebo
- Hy-Line Cruises – Nantucket ferry dock
- Nantucket Memorial Airport (ACK)
- Sandbar at Jetties Beach
- Steamship Authority – Nantucket terminal
- White Elephant
Major events in the area
- Nantucket Film Festival: June 17-28, 2021
- Fourth of July weekend: July 2-5, 2021
- Nantucket Race Week: August 14-22, 2021
- Opera House Cup: August 22, 2021
- Labor Day weekend: September 3-6, 2021
Have a safe and fun summer making money on Nantucket. We’ll see you on the road!