Standing in line to get fresh-baked paczki on Fat Tuesday has become a Detroit tradition. On February 28th, 2017, we’re celebrating a tradition of our own – delivering #UberPaczki to you in minutes.
Rather than waiting out in the cold for hours, just tap your Uber app and get a dozen paczki delivered from Detroit’s iconic Dutch Girl Donuts, an Uber Top Destination that has been partaking in this Polish pastime for years.
How to Order #UberPaczki:
- Open your Uber app on February 28, 2017 starting at 7am
- Tap the Uber Paczki banner at the bottom of the app
- Request “Uber Paczki” and confirm your delivery location (home, office, etc.)
- Enjoy a dozen Paczki delivered to you in minutes
- No cash needed – we’ll charge the payment method on your Uber account
Other Important Details
- When: Packzi on demand will be available on February 28th, 2017 only, from 7am until we sell out
- Where: Paczkis will be available throughout Metro Detroit – check the app and, if you don’t see a car in your area, tweet us @Uber_MI with #UberPaczki and your neighborhood
- Cost: $20 gets you a box of one dozen paczki from Dutch Girl Donuts
- Demand will be high, so keep trying if you’re unable to connect with a driver
New to Uber?
Sign up with code PACZKI17 for $20 off your first ride – or dozen paczki. If you have friends or family that haven’t yet signed up for Uber, let them know that their first dozen paczki are FREE!
Spread the Word
Share this article with the buttons below or join the conversation with hashtag #UberPaczki. For bonus points, tag @Uber_MI and we’ll share some of our favorites throughout the day.
Happy Paczki Day,