How to get support
Help is available when you need it, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Explore ways to get the answers you need and contact Uber for assistance.
In this video, you’ll learn about:
- Getting answers to frequently asked questions
- Connecting to phone support
- Submitting a question online
Ways to get help
Whether you have a simple question, need to report an issue, or just want to talk to someone at Uber, there are several ways to get in touch.
1. Tap Help at the top of the app to see answers to frequently asked questions.
2. Submit a question at help.uber.com/ubereats.
If you submit a question, our support team will get back to you within 24 hours. You’ll receive a notification on your phone from Uber (if you have notifications enabled), letting you know that you’ve received a response. We’ll also send you an email.
Still having trouble finding what you need? Try these other handy resources.
Questions from delivery partners
- What’s the fastest way to get help?
Use the frequently asked questions inside your Driver app to get fast answers. You’ll find them by tapping Help at the top right.
The information provided on this web page is intended for informational purposes only and may not be applicable in your country, region, or city. It is subject to change and may be updated without notice.