In this video, you’ll learn about:
- How to set a destination
- Adding an arrival time
- Picking up riders along the way
How driver destinations work
Here’s how to set a destination and pick up one or more riders on your route:
1. Find this feature by tapping the search icon in the top left corner of your map screen.
2. You can set a destination and, if needed, a time you want to arrive.
3. The app will find you riders along the way.
Frequently asked questions
- When I use driver destinations, will my riders always go in the same direction as me?
Riders that the app finds for you will be going in the general direction of your destination. Plus, you can set an arrival time.
- Does it work for all trip options?
Driver destinations work for most trip options, including UberX, Pool, Uber Black, and more.
- How often can I set a destination?
The app lets you set your destination 2 times per day. It doesn’t have to be the same destination each time; you can choose different locations.
The information provided on this web page is intended for informational purposes only and may not be applicable in your country, region, or city. It is subject to change and may be updated without notice.