You help keep communities moving
We're finding new ways to support you.
Drivers and delivery people like you are working hard to keep communities running. You deserve strong support—from your communities, from your government, and from Uber. We’re finding new ways to increase the support you receive, including working with government officials to help you get access to financial relief for lost earnings you may be eligible for, and providing you with access to more opportunities to earn.
You can pick a car from our vehicle partners with low or no upfront costs and no long-term contracts, so you can return it when you're ready.¹
By the hour or week
If your car is unavailable, choose one that comes with insurance, unlimited mileage, basic maintenance, and/or other possible options.¹
- How do I rent a car to drive with Uber?
- How much does it cost to rent a car to drive with Uber?
- How does Uber’s program with rental-car partners work?
- Can you lease or rent a car through Uber?
- How much is the deposit or Start Fee to rent a car from a vehicle partner?
- Where can I rent a car through a vehicle partner?
- Is there a penalty for canceling my rental car?
- Do I pay insurance when renting a car through a vehicle partner?
- Can I use my own rental car to drive with Uber?
- What if approved rental options aren’t available in my area?
¹Uber is not responsible for the products or services offered by other companies, or for the terms and conditions (including financial terms) under which those products and services are offered. Drivers renting with a rental partner may qualify for trip surge areas and Uber promotions specific to that rental partner, but except as specified in the Driver app, may not qualify to participate in other promotional offers.
²Excludes taxes, gas, and other applicable fees.