Contact us 24/7 at email@example.com.
Exploring the Uber Central dashboard
To become more familiar with using the Uber Central dashboard and how to handle rider issues, explore the topics below.
- Navigating the ride cards
- Tracking ride status and seeing driver details
- Canceling rides
- Learning about the rider experience
- Refining a pickup location
After entering the pickup address, you can refine the location by selecting the pin and dragging it to the exact pickup spot.
- Handling lost items or other rider issues
- Fixing ride-scheduling issues
If you get an error saying a Scheduled Ride can’t be requested in an area, that means the area doesn’t always have a reliable number of drivers available. You’ll need to either request an on-demand Immediate Ride or create a Flexible Ride for your guest.