Introducing the new Driver app, your partner on the road
The new Driver app helps you earn smarter with real-time information. Easier to use and more reliable, the app now supports you—like a partner—at every turn.
Get alerts on where to drive when it's busy
Tap opportunities on your map to find more trips nearby, and ask the app to guide you there.
Know your next move
The status bar at the bottom of your map screen will let you know when you’re in a busy area. That way, you can make an informed decision on whether to stay or keep driving.
Track your earnings at a glance
Easily track your progress toward your daily and weekly earning goals. You can also access your earning summaries with just a tap.
How to track earnings: tap the fare icon on your map screen, then swipe right and left to explore your earnings.
Plan your day with ease
See hourly trends, set preferences, and view promotions—all in one place.
How to find Trip Planner: tap the arrow icon on the lower left corner of your map screen. For delivery partners, this feature will be coming soon to your app.
Rely on the app even when you lose service
Lost your connection? You can still start and end trips, no matter what happens.
Stay up to date
Get messages about everything from upcoming events and earning opportunities to information about your account and new features.
How to find Notifications: anytime you have new messages, a badge will appear on your photo in the top right corner of your map screen. Tap to read them.
Learn how to use the app
Whether it’s your first trip or your 100th, you now have a go-to resource filled with tips and informative videos.
How to find Driver App Basics: tap your photo in the top right of your map screen. Then tap Help above Account.
How the Driver app works
The Driver app is always available. So whenever you’re ready to drive or deliver, open the app and tap GO.
Accepting trip and delivery requests
Once online, you’ll automatically begin to receive requests in your area. Your phone will sound. Swipe to accept.
The app makes it easy to find your customer and navigate to their destination.
Earnings with every trip
See how much you’ve made after each trip, and track your progress toward your daily and weekly earnings goals. Earnings automatically transfer to your bank account every week.
Riders and drivers, plus other customers, will be asked to provide feedback on every trip.
Using the Uber driver application
You can download and install the Uber driver app on Android & Apple devices. Head to Google Play or App store and follow these steps:
- Tap the Google Play or App store icon.
- Tap the search bar, type in “Uber driver”, then click on Search.
- Select the Uber driver app icon and tap INSTALL.
Once the app is installed follow the below steps:
- Make sure your Internet and GPS settings are turned on.
- Open the Uber driver app and tap SIGN IN.
- Enter your username (which is your email) and password. Kindly note that your email and password should be the same as the ones you used during your registration as partner on Uber website.
- Once you enter your email and password tap on log in to proceed.
If you are going online the first time kindly follow the below listed steps.
- Click on the “GO” icon.
- A page will appear with Terms and conditions, read it thoroughly and if agreed click on “YES, I AGREE”.
- After agreeing to the terms and conditions, the Uber driver app will request you to choose from one of the navigation methods i.e. Uber or Google Maps. Click on the desired navigation app to proceed. Make sure that the marker is turned on and it states “You’re online”.
Feature availability may vary based on your city and region.