How to drive with Uber in Saudi Arabia
Uber is a great way to be your own boss and make money. Most people are eligible to drive with Uber. Here’s what you need to know if you’re driving in Riyadh, Jeddah and other cities.
2. Upload your documents
Time for some paperwork. There are a documents we need to see:
- A valid Saudi driver's license
- A valid vehicle registration
- Proof of vehicle insurance
- A valid Saudi ID
- Job card (if you are employed)
- A driver profile photo
- Must be a forward-facing, centered photo including the driver’s full face and top of shoulders, with no sunglasses
- Must be a photo only of the driver with no other subject in the frame, well-lit, and in focus. It cannot be a driver’s license photo or other printed photograph
4. Activate your account
If you’ve completed all the above steps, congratulations! You’re ready to activate your account and start making money.
Get more from Uber
The information provided on this web page is intended for informational purposes only and may not be applicable in your country, region, or city. It is subject to change and may be updated without notice.
For all offers from our partners, drivers must have been cleared to drive with Uber and be active on the platform. Prices and discounts are subject to change or withdrawal at any time and without notice, and may be subject to other restrictions set by the partner. Please visit the partner’s website for a full description of the terms and conditions applicable to your rental, vehicle purchase, product, or service, including whether taxes, gas, and other applicable fees are included or excluded. Uber is not responsible for the products or services offered by other companies, or for the terms and conditions (including financial terms) under which those products and services are offered.