Vehicle requirements in Poland
Which car is right for you? Make sure it meets the vehicle requirements in Poland, and remember that you’ll make more money if you keep your costs low.
- In Warsaw: a car from year 2005 or newer
- In other cities: a car from year 2003 or newer (applies inter alia to Krakow, Wroclaw, Poznan, Lublin, Trojmiasto, Lodz, Szczecin, Bydgoszcz, Rzeszow, Radom, Torun, Kielce and Silesia)
- 4/5-door car -Steering wheel on the left side
- Good technical conditions
- Registered for at least 5 people
- Registered in the European Union
- With valid insurance and technical inspection
- Car registration and inspection
- Valid vehicle insurance (OC)
- Taxi stamp in the car registration
- Excerpt from the taxi license
Vehicle options in Poland
The majority of riders choose UberX. You can use most recent models to drive with UberX in each city that we operate in. You'll find the list of eligible vehicles above.
- 4/5-door in good condition
- Seats at least 4 passengers in addition to the driver
- Model year 2005 or newer in Warsaw, Szczecin
- Model year 2002 or newer in other cities in Poland
- Valid insurance and technical service
- Registered in the EU
Seat extra passengers and charge higher fares with a higher-capacity vehicle in Warsaw. See the list of Van-eligible vehicles at the top of the page.
- 4-door SUV or minivan with independently opening doors
- Seats at least 7 passengers
- Cars model year 2005 or newer qualify to drive with Van
Available in Łódź and Silesia. Charge higher fares with a higher quality or more spacious sedan. The car can not be older than 10 years. See the list of eligible vehicles at the top of the page.
Black means premium rides with highest rated drivers. This special product is dedicated to our most demanding riders who really appreciate riding in comfort and style. To drive with Black you need to meet the Select requirements as well as additional ones like having a leather seats car. Minimum year of car production is 2012. See the list of eligible vehicles at the top of the page.
Uber Comfort is a ride option for driver-partners who have completed over 150 trips (Kraków), 200 trips (Trójmiasto only) or 250 trips (Warsaw, Poznań, Wrocław), maintained a rating of 4.85 or above, and drive an eligible vehicle. See the list of eligible vehicles at the top of the page.
Get more from Uber
The information provided on this web page is intended for informational purposes only and may not be applicable in your country, region, or city. It is subject to change and may be updated without notice.