How to drive with Uber in Poland
Uber is a great way to be your own boss and make money. Here’s what you need to know if you’re driving in Warsaw, Cracow, Poznań, Wrocław and other cities in Poland.
How it works
2. Upload your documents
Time for the paperwork. There is a list of required documents:
- Valid ID (minimum age is 20)
- Valid driving license since at least 1 year
- Background check
- Medical and psychological checkup confirmation
- A driver profile photo:
- Must be a forward-facing, centered photo including the driver’s full face and top of shoulders, with no sunglasses.
- Must be a photo only of the driver with no other subject in the frame, well-lit, and in focus. It cannot be a driver’s license photo or other printed photograph.
You can go online after the documents are accepted.
4. Get a license
In order to become a Driver for Uber, a taxi driver license is required. If you already have a license, you’re ready to go. If not, we’ll help you through the application process.
5. Activate your account
If you’ve completed all the above steps, congratulations! You’re ready to activate your account and start driving.
Get more from Uber
The information provided on this web page is intended for informational purposes only and may not be applicable in your country, region, or city. It is subject to change and may be updated without notice.