In this role you will maintain, develop and improve relationships with local strategic fleet partners within newly created Key Account Management framework. This role calls for highly adaptable profiles with excellent communication and organisational skills and who are keen to tackle different issues, demonstrate ability to push new initiatives and positively challenge the existing. Apply for the role by sending your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
What You’ll Do
- Develop trust relationships with strategic fleet partners and acquire a thorough understanding of their needs and requirements
- Propose solutions to improve fleet partners experience, to help them develop their business
- Ensure the correct tools, products and services are delivered to fleet partners in a timely manner
- Work closely with Country Operations Manager and serve as the link of communication between key customers and operations team
- Resolve any issues and problems faced by fleet partners and manage complaints to maintain trust
- Prepare regular reports of progress and forecasts to internal and external stakeholders using key account metrics
What you’ll need
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills with aptitude in building relationships with professionals of all organisational levels
- Excellent organisational skills
- Ability in problem-solving and negotiation
- Ability to take initiative in a constantly-changing work environment (be an owner)
- Ability to work independently, identify challenges and propose solutions
- Experience in sales or KAM will be a plus
- Great team player and proven collaboration skills
- Fluency in Polish & English (Ukrainian or Russian would be a plus)
Apply for the role by sending your CV to email@example.com
We’re changing the way people think about transportation. Not that long ago we were just an app to request premium black cars in a few metropolitan areas. Now we’re a part of the logistical fabric of more than 600 cities around the world. Whether it’s a ride, a sandwich, or a package, we use technology to give people what they want, when they want it.
For the people who drive with Uber, our app represents a flexible new way to earn money. For cities, we help strengthen local economies, improve access to transportation, and make streets safer.
And that’s just what we’re doing today. We’re thinking about the future, too. With teams working on autonomous trucking and self-driving cars, we’re in for the long haul. We’re reimagining how people and things move from one place to the next.