We took at look at our data to see which late night items have been most popular and most highly rated among New Yorkers since the new UberEATS app launched one year ago.
Here are the late night items topping the charts:
1. Buffalo Boss Organic Wings & Things | Harlem | Wings
Let’s be honest… it’s not a night after bar-hopping, if wings aren’t involved. You’ll feel better about yourself come morning, knowing they were 100% organic.
2. Georgia’s Eastside BBQ | Lower East Side | Fried Chicken Sandwich
All we wanna do is listen to funk music and eat soul food with good friends. Make it happen with Georgia’s famous Fried Chicken Sandwich, Classic Mac and Cheese, and some James Brown.
3. Blue 9 Burger | Upper East Side | Blue Nice Burger
We see you, Upper East Siders! UberEATS here with the freshest, made-to-order, and never frozen burgers you’ve ever tasted at 2 am.
4. Sticky’s Finger Joint | Greenwich Village | Signature Fingers
The very first gourmet chicken finger restaurant to land in NYC, Sticky’s is there to cure your late night cravings with 20 fresh sauces to dip into.
5. Sammy’s Halal Food | Greenwich Village | Combo over Rice
It’s not after hours in New York without some halal in your life. Get yours at Sammy’s with the Combo Over Rice.
6. Artichoke Basille’s Pizza | Bushwick | Artichoke Slice
You can never go wrong with a slice of Artichoke Basille’s Pizza—it’s even better when you don’t have to wait in line.
7. Shawarma House | Midtown West | Chicken Shawarma Platter
It’s your trusty late night indulgence with Shawarma House and their Chicken Shawarma Platter.
8. Zing’s Awesome Rice | Lower East Side | Chicken Seared Rice
At Zing’s, owner, Haijing Bai, doesn’t fry her famous rice, but soaks it in olive oil, and then briefly bakes the grain before searing it in more oil. Choose from Cantonese sausage, chicken, bacon, tofu, shrimp, or a secret protein if you dare!
9. Drunken Munkey | Upper East Side | Butter Chicken Tikka Masala
Classic Indian cooking influenced by Colonialism, Drunken Monkey features the Anglo-Indian family recipes passed down since the 1910’s.
10. Kottu House | Lower East Side | Classic Chicken
Get a taste of Sri Lanka at Kottu House with the Classic Chicken Kottu made with black chicken curry, spices, minced godamba roti, and stir fried with a blend of curry, eggs and vegetables.
Never tried UberEATS? Download the UberEATS app, find what you’re craving, and we’ll delivery directly to you. Plus get $10 off your first order with code: NYBESTOF2016—valid through December 31, 2017 in New York only.