Consider this an invitation to chill out. Your office probably doesn’t have a slip n’ slide, and running through the sprinklers likely won’t go over well with your boss. Don’t sweat it — you can still feel like a kid again by ordering ice cream on demand with #UberIceCream.
This Friday, July 24, 2015 we’re bringing a frozen favorite back for the fourth year in a row. This is a global promotion with local flavor, and it’s as simple as ever: Tap a button, and get a brain freeze in hundreds of cities around the world.
How It Works:
- Open the Uber app on Friday, July 24, between 11am and 5pm
- Set your location and request ICE CREAM
- If connected, order away and Ice Cream will be delivered curbside in minutes
Our friends at Capital One are offering a free order of ice cream to eligible Capital One cardholders in the United States on Friday, July 24, 2015. Add your Capital One card as a payment method and enter promo code SWEETDEAL in the Uber app before requesting.
WE ALL SCREAM FOR ICE CREAM, AFTER ALL
Hours and pricing will vary in each city. Demand will be high and availability will be limited.
[ice_cream post_id=221996 cities_label=”Cities” countries_label=”Countries” continents_label=”Continents” search_heading=”Find a participating city for full details.” not_found_text=”Sorry, no results found” show_all_text=”Show all locations” show_results_text=”Show all %d locations found”]
- Capital One customers with US-issued credit cards open and in good standing are eligible to participate.
- Banking customers with debit cards, including Capital One 360 customers, are also eligible.
- Only applicable to Ice Cream vehicles paid for with US-issued Capital One credit or debit card in USD currency.
- Corporate and private label cards are not eligible for this offer.