Quality Guarantee Terms and Conditions
Download: PDF Version | Previous version
1. Under the Quality Guarantee, some users of Uber’s applications (“Users”) may be eligible to receive a refund or credit if they experience certain issues with certain orders and properly report them (“Qualifying Users”).
2. To be a Qualifying User, a User must:
a. Place a delivery order through the Uber platform for which the Quality Guarantee badge appears on the checkout screen (a “Qualifying Order”). See an example here:;
b. Experience and report an Item Issue (defined below) regarding the Qualifying Order and report it using the means provided in the Uber app; and
c. Provide sufficient evidence of the issue, including photo submission, if requested by Uber.
3. Items Issues only include the following:
a. Missing or incorrect items in a Qualifying Order;
b. Expired items in a Qualifying Order; and
c. Incorrect replacements in a Qualifying Order.
4. The amount of the refund or credit will not exceed the amount the Qualifying User paid for the item(s) affected by the Item Issue(s).
5. Uber shall have sole discretion to:
a. Determine if Users are Qualifying Users;
b. Determine if issues reported by Users are Item Issues;
c. Determine whether to provide Qualifying Users with a refund or credit for future order for Item Issues;
d. Determine the amount of refund or credit;
e. Determine whether sufficient evidence of the issue was provided by the Qualifying User, or if any additional evidence is required; and
f. Deny Quality Guarantee claims in the event of insufficient evidence, fraud, and/or abuse, as determined by Uber.
6. Credits provided to Qualifying Users under the Quality Guarantee can only be used on a future order and are subject to these terms and conditions. For more information see: Eats credits; Rides credits