This policy describes how Uber and its subsidiary Postmates (“Uber”) and Cornershop share your personal data to provide you the Cornershop order and delivery services you’ve requested through the Uber, Uber Eats, or Postmates apps (“Services”). You will be able to purchase items through the Uber, Uber Eats, or Postmates apps (collectively, the “Uber apps”), and the actual shopping and delivery will be fulfilled by Cornershop or its independent contractors.
To allow you to request the Services, Uber may share the following information with Cornershop:
- Your Uber account information, including name, email, phone number, profile photo, user ID, status of active subscriptions and promotions, and status and age of your account
- Payment methods saved in Uber Wallet. This excludes Uber Cash which is not currently an accepted payment method for Cornershop transactions.
- Order details, including ordered items, total amount charged, associated fees and taxes, order ID and status
To display the order history and status in the Uber apps, Cornershop may share the following information with Uber:
- Your Cornershop account information, including user ID and status of active subscriptions and promotions
- Device information, including your geolocation data and interactions with the Cornershop app
- Order details, including delivery address, ordered items, amount charged, associated fees and taxes, order ID and status
- Customer support information, including the description of your issue
Uber and Cornershop will share this personal data on an ongoing basis during your use of the Services.
Uber and Cornershop use this personal data to provide you with the Services, process payments, detect and prevent fraud, for safety and security purposes, for marketing and promotions, internal operations and to improve products and services. To make it easy for you to use the Services the next time you open the Uber apps, Uber and Cornershop will hold onto this data until you request deletion of your personal data.
You can unlink your accounts at any time by logging into your Uber account on https://m.uber.com/ and removing Cornershop from Authorized Applications in Profile Settings. If you unlink your accounts, Uber and Cornershop will stop sharing your personal data, and you will no longer be able to use the Services directly through the Uber apps.