How to Invoice Us
uSupplier portal is Uber’s preferred invoicing method and will provide you with the best user experience.
Please visit the uSupplier Enrollment page to see if the portal is currently available in your country.
Learn more about our invoicing options
- What is uSupplier?
uSupplier is a self-service portal and Uber’s preferred invoicing method that will give you the ability to submit invoices electronically, as well as provide you end-to-end visibility from purchase order to payment status
- What are the benefits of using uSupplier?
Self-service electronic invoice submission
Faster and more accurate invoice processing
Further visibility into the status of your invoice approval and payment
Ability to track and maintain purchase order commitments
- Opt-in to our Accelerated Payment Program
- How do I enroll for uSupplier?
If you completed the Uber supplier onboarding process after April 20th, 2020, you have been automatically enrolled in uSupplier and your temporary credentials were sent to the email address provided. Please visit https://usuppliers.uber.com to login into the portal
Otherwise, please visit the uSupplier sign-up page to enroll.
- Reference and support
- What is cXML?
commerce eXtensible Markup Language is a communication protocol intended for tansfer of business documents between procurement applications, e-commerce hubs and suppliers.
cXML allows for transmission of purchase orders from our procurement application- Coupa- to your ERP, and SFTP of your invoices in the opposite direction.
- What are the benefits of cXML?
cXML invoicing- when paired with cXML PO transmission- eliminates manual work for receiving POs, matching and sending invoices, and processing invoices.
This reduces the overall AR/AP cycle time, accelerating payment, and reducing invoice errors.
- Who qualifies for cXML invoicing?
Currently we are only setting up cXML for U.S. based suppliers.
If you are:
- in the U.S.
- are providing primarily goods/items
- anticipate >20 monthly orders and invoices
- currently have- or are willing to setup- a Coupa item catalog with Uber (hosted or punchout)
then you qualify for cXML invoicing!
Please fill out the cXML E-Invoicing Enrollment Questionnaire. Be sure to indicate if you do not yet have a Coupa catalog set up with Uber.
If you are unable to sign up for uSupplier or cXML invoicing, please send invoices to the Accounts Payable email address noted in the top left corner of your Uber Purchase Order.
- For JP based suppliers unable to use uSupplier, email your invoices to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please limit to one (1) PDF invoice per email to facilitate smooth processing of your invoice.
If you do not have a Purchase Order, please reach out to your Uber business contact.
- Invoicing FAQs