Give the gift of Uber
Give the caregivers in your life the gift of tapping a button and requesting a ride – the Uber app is available any time of day, any day of year.
Frequently asked questions
- How to redeem your Uber gift card
Gift cards apply Uber credits to an Uber account. To redeem a gift card:
- Make sure you have the latest version of the Uber app
- Tap the menu icon and select “Payment”
- Tap “Add Payment Method” and select “Gift Card”
- Enter your gift code (no spaces)
Once a gift card is added to an Uber account, it can’t be transferred.
You can’t reload a gift card, but you can add up to $1,000 in gift card credits to your account. As you use up your credits, you can add more.
- How to use Uber gift cards
Uber gift cards can be only used for rides or UberEATS orders in the country where the gift card was purchased. They can’t be used for UberRUSH, family profiles, or scheduled rides.
- More FAQs
Important restrictions apply to Uber gift cards. Please see the Uber Gift Card terms and conditions at uber.com/legal/gift for more information.