Become a fleet partner in Ghana
Start making money from day one in Accra or Kumasi. Connect your drivers and we will provide both marketing materials, and support for the drivers and passengers. We’re happy to help you find drivers for your fleet, but you’re free to handle it yourself.
Benefits of partnership
Boost your business
Increase orders and reduce idle mileage.
See automated, unfiltered reports in real time, on one screen.
No need to maintain dispatchers or spend on advertising. Uber provides round-the-clock driver support.
Add a car
Add a car to your user profile in the Uber app.
Add another car
You automatically become a fleet owner if you have two or more cars connected to your user profile.
Connect your drivers
Now you can connect your drivers and start making money immediately.
How to add or change driver-partners
Due to legal reasons, Uber cannot restrict or otherwise dictate the movement of drivers from one partner to another.
- How to make a switch?
Removing a driver from your profile
- Click on the link http://t.uber.com/changessa
- Select “Remove a driver from your partner profile”
- Select the Country you operate in
- Choose "Remove a driver from my profile"
- Fill in the Driver's Uber Profile email address (please note that the email address is case-sensitive)
Note: Change can take up to an hour, please wait for your confirmation SMS that the requested driver has been removed from your profile.
- How to request the change?
There are 2 ways to submit the request to change partners. Either through the Driver app, or by using the change form t.uber.com/changessa.
How to request through the Driver app:
- Open the Uber Partner App
- Go to “Profile" (Top Right)
- Choose “Help" (Top Right)
- Choose “Account and Payment"
- Choose “Managing driver and Fleet Partners”
- Follow instructions on the page
- How to make the transition easier?
Make sure that you enter the correct information on the form. If incorrect information is submitted, the change will not occur and you will have to submit the form again.
To get the information:
- Go to your partner dashboard
- Select the menu tab (3 lines) from the upper left corner of your dashboard.
- Select “Profile” from the list of options
- You will find your email address and phone number as shown on the picture
The information provided on this web page is intended for informational purposes only and may not be applicable in your country, region, or city. It is subject to change and may be updated without notice. Uber is not responsible for the products or services provided by other companies.