UberLUX is coming to Bangalore this Women’s Day! But first, lets give a big shout out to our first woman driver, Bharti, who has been an Uber partner for five months now. She recently bought herself a brand new car and got an opportunity to drive India’s most successful woman entrepreneur, Mrs. Kiran Mazumdar Shaw, Founder & CEO of Biocon, the largest Biotech company in India. Bharti, a budding entrepreneur herself works flexible hours on Uber, earns enough money to pay off her car loan, in addition to taking some home to support her family.
ITS AN UBERLUX WOMEN’S DAY!
We’ve got more. This March 8th, Uber has partnered with Jean-Claude Biguine to celebrate International Women’s Day in real style!
Come Saturday, we will be rolling out luxury cars (Mercs, BMWs, Jaguars and Audis) during the course of the day to treat the women in the city. Here’s your perfect chance to pamper the women in your life with a stylish ride and a goodie bag from Jean-Claude Biguine (mother, wife, girlfriend, sisters – we got them all covered). Of course, if you’re a woman, just call your girlfriends over and treat yourself!
How to #UberLUX
1. Download the Uber app for iPhone or Android
2. Request the “#UBERLUX” option via your app
3. In addition to a swanky ride, you and your friends will also receive a goodie bag from Jean-Claude Biguine and cool Uber swag. Availability is limited – so you may have to try a couple times before you get a ride!
What’s the fine print?
1. The service and view will be active between 1 PM and 1 AM on 8th March only
2. Fares for #UberLUX are as below –
3. A flat fare of Rs. 4000 will apply to any rides to or from the airport
If you haven’t used Uber in Bangalore yet, just use promo code ‘BHARTI’ and get ₹ 500 off on your first ride! (valid till 11:59 PM, March 9th)