We’re partnering with NetFlorist to declare 2 August “Why-not Day,” which means you get to spoil your sweetheart with red roses for only R99! Because, why not?
Here’s what you need to know:
On Wednesday 2 August, we’ll surprise hundreds of customers in Cape Town, Johannesburg and Pretoria with special deliveries that include a bouquet of 12 red roses from NetFlorist.
UberEATS customers can order an arrangement of red roses for instant delivery, or a scheduled order, and have them delivered to their shnookies. Roses will be available from the UberEATS app between 9am – 3pm or until they sell out.
Supplies are limited, so order early to make sure you get in on the fun.
New to UberEATS? Download the app now
HOW TO ORDER A ‘WHY-NOT’ GIFT:
- Open UberEATS – Download the app by searching for “UberEATS” in the Apple or Android App Store OR accessing UberEATS online at www.UberEATS.com
- Click the Roses banner —Look out for the “Why Not” banner on the homepage of the app
- Enter your loved one’s delivery location – Input your honey’s delivery address. This could be their home or work, or wherever your amour is but, remember to use their address, not yours! Add details of how the delivery partner can find your special someone, be as descriptive as possible ie adding their office name or floor number, and his or her cell number, just in case.
- Place your order – Pick immediate delivery or schedule your order to the arrive whenever is most convenient for your special someone (before 3:00pm 2 August).
- Add your shnookie’s phone number in the delivery notes – So that the driver partner can find them or call if needed.
- Track the progress of the delivery & feel the love – Get updates as your package is prepared and delivered to your sweetheart’s location.
*Subject to availability. To manage demand we will be offering a limited number of roses each hour. If you miss out, check back in the next hour and try again!
SHARE AND YOU COULD WIN, HERE’S HOW:
Post a pic of your why-not day roses with the hashtag #whynot and stand a chance of winning a R200 UberEATS voucher, or a bouquet of 100 red roses from NetFlorist! After all, why not?
The Fine Print
- Each request will include a bunch of 12 Red Roses from NetFlorist with an adorable ‘Happy why-not day’ card to make the lucky recipient feel extra special on 2 August!
- Delivery fee is not included in the R99 price.
- Your order has only been accepted once you receive confirmation that the pop up is preparing your order (not after you receive an order number)
- Roses are limited to 100 deliveries in Cape Town and 450 in Johannesburg and Pretoria.
- We will start accepting orders from 9am on 2 August 2017. You may schedule an order before this time to make sure you don’t miss out!
To manage demand we will be offering a limited number of roses each hour. If you miss out, check back in the next hour and try again!
- Demand will be high – check back if your first request is unsuccessful. We’ll keep delivering until we run out of beautiful roses!
- Available in selected areas of Johannesburg, Pretoria and Cape Town.