We’re incredibly excited to announce that Uber is now available in the Cape West Coast! From running essential errands or getting to work – simply request Uber for an affordable and reliable ride around your city.
Starting today, you can request UberX and Uber Go in the Cape West Coast! Request UberX for a quick and affordable everyday ride around town, or try our lower-cost option Uber Go which comes with smaller, fuel-efficient vehicles. Whichever way you choose, be rest assured that every ride comes with our standard Uber safety features, so that you can move around with more peace of mind.
How to Request a Ride:
- Create an account by downloading the app from your phone’s App Store or Google Play – all you need is an email address and phone number. It’s that easy.
- Open the Uber app, tap “Where to?” and enter your destination
- Select your preferred vehicle option (UberX or Uber Go) and tap “Confirm”.
- Once a driver accepts your request, you’ll see their location and estimated time of arrival on the map.
- Uber will send you notifications when your driver is close to your pickup location.
- Get in, relax and get going!
What is Uber?
Uber is an app that connects riders with drivers, so that you can get a ride at the tap of a button. Request Uber and get a reliable and affordable ride in minutes – the app detects your location, tells you how far away your driver is, and you can choose to pay with card or cash making it an easy and convenient transport option.
Uber has just got started , so there may be limited availability from time to time as we get going in your city. Please be patient with us in the first few weeks – we’ll be getting you connected to as many Drivers as fast as possible.