УКР I ENG
Kyiv, you asked and we listened. Choice is a beautiful thing and soon many of you will be able to pay for Uber rides using cash. That’s right – all the convenience of Uber, with even more payment options to cover your rides.
Uber cash payments are already launched as a pilot in many cities across the globe, including Manchester, Dubai, Singapore, Prague and others. We are glad to be a part of the experiment and offer to Kyiv citizens wider variety.
CASH OPTION IS ONLY AVAILABLE TO A LIMITED NUMBER OF RIDERS DURING THE PILOT
If you do not see the cash option, don’t worry. We will roll out this feature gradually as we continue testing it. Meanwhile if you are part of the cash pilot in Kyiv, your feedback is essential so we can continue developing a cash option that works best for you.
How To Switch Between Payment Options:
- Open the Uber app and tap ‘set pickup location’
- Switch between ‘CASH’ or ‘CREDIT CARD’ as your payment option
- Request your ride
- The cash payment option does not replace the credit card option. You can choose to settle your fare in cash or credit card by selecting the payment option prior to your trip
- The same fare cannot be settled partially in cash and partially by credit card. It’s either or
- Not everyone will see the cash option right away as we are testing and rolling it out slowly
НOur goal is to ensure Uber is as accessible as running water to anyone that needs a ride; and introducing more payment options for users less comfortable using credit card is part of that.
Get in touch at t.uber.com/contact or @Uber_Ukraine and don’t forget to invite your friends to ride too!
Team Uber Ukraine