Ever gotten home from vacation still craving the pizza you tasted that late night in NYC? We’ve been there. Ever want to surprise a friend with her hometown bagels from across the country? We’re food people at Uber Eats, and we’ve been there too.
Now with Nationwide shipping, consumers across the US can cure their cross-country cravings from beloved merchants in New York City, Miami, and Los Angeles (with more cities to come soon) – all with just a few taps of the Uber Eats app.
Over the last few years (especially during two years of lockdowns with decreased travel), consumers have shared their desire to bring specialty food items straight to their home.
But this isn’t just something consumers have asked for. We’ve heard loud and clear merchants’ desire to diversify their offerings and reach new consumers.
- To place a Nationwide shipping order, open your Uber Eats app and click the “Nationwide shipping” tile.
- Once you’ve selected the merchant you want to order from, select the item(s) you’d like to purchase and add them to your cart.
- Confirm your order by viewing your cart and going to checkout.
- Review your order details and place the order!
- You’ll receive an email with tracking information from the carrier (FedEx) soon after placing the order.
Whether you want to send dad BBQ for an upcoming Father’s Day gift or want to celebrate date night with your favorite dish from The Big Apple, it’s never been easier for Uber Eats consumers than with Nationwide shipping.
Try Nationwide shipping today in the Uber Eats app or at UberEats.com