Weekend Incentives for 12 and 13 August
NOTE: You will only qualify for the incentive periods that are specifically sent to you by text message.
The criteria below will apply to any incentives you are messaged about.
During the blue periods, we’re guaranteeing certain partners a minimum of $30/hour in fares.
During the grey periods, we’re guaranteeing certain partners a minimum of $30/hour in fares also.
Meet the following criteria to qualify for the guarantee:
- Accept at least 80% of all trip requests; and
- Complete an average of 1.5 trips per hour during your online hours in the $30ph periods (in grey and/or blue above).
Guarantee Example 1:
Uber Partner A is online during the below times and meets the conditions above:
- 6pm to 9pm on Friday (3 hours) & makes $60 in fares total; and
- 6pm to 9am on Saturday (3 hours) & makes $80 in fares total
- This is a total amount of $140 in fares
Uber’s guarantee: (6 hours x $30/hour = $180 in gross fares) = $180 in guaranteed fares.
Guarantee Top-up: $180 – $140 = $40 fares top-up
Guarantee Example 2:
Uber Partner B is online during the below times and also meets the conditions above:
- 6pm to 11:30pm on Saturday (5.5 hours) & makes $170 in fares total; and
- 12:00am to 1:00am on Sunday morning (1 hours) & makes $50 in fares total
- This is a total amount of $220 in fares
Uber’s guarantee: (6.5 hours x $30/hour = $195 in gross fares) = $195 in guaranteed fares.
Guarantee Top-up: $0
Since they earned MORE than the Uber guarantee there is no guarantee top-up.
A few things to note:
- The guarantee is for gross fares (before Uber’s commission).
- Any top-up will be reflected in the Miscellaneous Payments section of your weekly payment statement (you won’t see it on your phone during the week).