How to deliver
Delivering food with UberEATS in New Zealand is easy.
How it works
Accept your trip
You can accept the delivery request and head to the restaurant.
Pick up the order
Introduce yourself, pick-up the order and start the trip in the app.
Drop off the order
Travel to drop-off point to deliver the food order.
Pick up tips
- Check the app for any special pickup instructions from the restaurant when you confirm the food order.
- When you arrive, let the restaurant know you’re picking up an EATS order.
- When the order is ready, check the order number matches yours.
- Place items inside your insulated food bag.
Drop off tips
- If you need to contact the intended recipient you can call or send a message before dropping off an order by tapping the clipboard icon.
- When you reach your destination, you can follow the in-app instructions - delivery may be kerbside delivery or delivery to the door.
- Consumers get an in-app notification as you arrive, so they should be ready for you.
Find out how you can deliver with UberEATS
Visit the link below to take a virtual test trip
Get help with UberEATS
We want every trip with UberEATS to be easy as. That’s why we’re here to help you whenever you need it. Contact our support team 24/7.
The information provided on this web page is intended for informational purposes only and may not be applicable in your country, region, or city. It is subject to change and may be updated without notice.