To support the people who can’t stay home during this crisis, we’re committing 10,000 free trips to all healthcare workers in The Netherlands
This offer is to support all healthcare personnel (employees of healthcare institutions or self-employed) without distinction between medical personnel, paramedical personnel, administrative staff and so on. We greatly appreciate the major efforts made by all healthcare professionals, who go out there every day.
How to claim?
Are you a healthcare professional? Here is how you apply for UberMedics and get the free trips:
- Fill out this form with your professional email address (which may be different from the email linked to your Uber / Uber Eats account)
- If your institution is known to us, you will receive a confirmation email giving you direct access to UberMedics and up to 5 free trips of up to 15 euros per trip (after 25% UberMedics discount). Available while supplies last.
- Select UberMedics before you book a ride.
If your institution is not known to us, you will be asked to request access to UberMedics in the Uber app via â˜° (menu) > Help > More > Request access to UberMedics or via this link
- Your application will be reviewed within 24 hours.
- As soon as your application is approved, you will receive an email to confirm your account.
- A new option will appear in the Uber app when you book a ride: ‘UberMedics’ and a promotion will be automatically added: up to 5 free trips of up to 15 euros per trip (after 25% UberMedics discount). Available while supplies last.
- Select UberMedics before you book a ride.
UberMedics 25% discount
This offer is in addition to the 25% discount for healthcare workers we announced on April 1st. If you have already applied for UberMedics before, the free trips are automatically added to your account. After you have used the free trips, you will still be able to use the 25% discount on rides ordered via the Uber platform.
Things to know
- To make sure the free trips go as far as possible, you’ll be able to claim up to 5 rides.
- The promotion will end when all 10,000 Uber trips are used, based on ‘first come first served’-principle.
- Uber will pay the trip fare up to €15. If you go over, you will be charged the difference. The discount will be applied automatically at the end of your trip. The promotion applies at the end of the trip, so while the fare estimate might be €10-12, this trip will be free after the promotion.
- See full Terms and Conditions below.
From everyone at Uber, thank you for all that you do.
Terms and Conditions
Conditions of the offer
a) This Promotion is open to all healthcare workers in the Netherlands who are participating in the UberMedics program, aged 18 years or over, who have an Uber account and are compliant with the Uber User Terms. Employees of Uber, agents or any third party directly associated with administration of this Promotion are excluded from this Promotion.
b) The Promotion code can only be used on and will only apply on Uber accounts which are signed up for UberMedics.
c) The Promotion code can be redeemed against up to five separate UberMedics rides in the Netherlands, up to the value of EUR 15 for each ride. The Promotion code for trips will be valid until 10,000 trips have been redeemed. This Promotion is on a “first come, first served” basis. This Promotion will end on 29 May 2020 and after this date, no Promotion codes can be redeemed anymore.
d) To apply the Promotion, apply the Promotion code in the Uber app before booking your trip. The Promotion will only apply where Uber Rides is available, check the app for availability of rides.
e) If a ride costs more than EUR 15, you will be liable for the full remaining balance of that ride which shall be charged to the payment method selected. Promotion codes are personal and must not be shared.
f) This promotion is only valid on UberMedics trips in the Netherlands.
g) The promotion cannot be combined with any other offers or promotions. The promotion does not apply to business profiles, cancellation fees, tips or applicable surcharges. Uber retains the right to amend or cancel this promotion at its discretion without notice.
Posted by Uber
CheckEnv: Fast Detection of RPC Calls Between Environments Powered by Graphs
Selective Column Reduction for DataLake Storage Cost Efficiency
Risk Entity Watch – Using Anomaly Detection to Fight Fraud
From Light to Dark: The Story Behind Dark Mode on the Android Uber App