Valentine’s Day is all about showing a little love in a unique way, to the extra special people in your life. This Valentine’s, we’re bringing you #UberforLove – an opportunity for you to give back to your city by supporting a worthy cause.
From Thursday 8th February to Tuesday 13th February, all you need to do is take a ride and we donate. It’s that simple. We’ve made it even easier to do good!
To give back, we have partnered with Executives Initiative to visit children at Modupe Cole Memorial Child Care and Treatment home school for children with intellectual disabilities. We will be hosting a musical show at the school, donating much-needed goods and renovating parts of the school. Plus, a few of your favourite artists will be there to ensure that the experience is as exciting as possible for the children – with lots to do, eat and drink.
The more you #UberforLove, the more we donate!
Follow these simple steps to get involved:
- Open the Uber app
- Slide to the #UberforLove vehicle view
- Ride as per usual between 8th and 14th February, 2018.
The Fine Print
- UberForLove will run between 8th February- 14th February
- The donations will be given by Uber, you will not be charged more than your trip fare.
- Successful redemption of this offer is subject to the availability of Uber driver-partners. Access to and use of the Uber app will be subject to the standard terms and conditions applicable to all riders who use the platform.