Since we launched cash payments, riders have been increasingly using this convenient option. From your perspective, cash allows you to be paid for your trips instantly – there’s no need to wait for your weekly electronic payment.
There may be some weeks when most of your trips are paid for in cash and the electronic payment may not cover all of Uber’s service fee for your cash trips. If that happens, we can charge you separately for the difference.
We’re introducing a simple way of doing this – all you need is your debit or credit card.
To find out how to add your card in the partner app, just follow the steps shown in the image below:
How to add a card:
- Go to the top left corner of the partner app and click on the 3 lines
- Scroll down and click on payment
- Add your card details!
- If you have a card added on your rider account, you will still have to click ‘ADD’ to import it for use on the driver side.
Terms and Conditions:
- Card payments will only be charged once a week.
- There will be a maximum transaction limit of RM500.
- You can view a breakdown of amounts charged in your statement at Partners.uber.com.