Are you a budding fashion designer, just waiting for your big break? Do not worry. We’ve partnered with Chokolaate’s Mother-Daughter Fashion Designer 2017, to bring you UberSTYLE.
On Wednesday, May 24th, 2017, 10:30am – 12:30pm, you can request for an UberSTYLE ride with a top fashion designer waiting for you in the car. You will be given 6 minutes to pitch your Mother-Daughter portfolio, and an additional 4 minutes of invaluable feedback by the judges.
Have Sri Lanka’s next big fashion idea? Request UberSTYLE and pitch to a top fashion designer while you ride.
Here’s how it works:
- Put together your most creative take on a ‘Ready-To-Wear’ collection featuring five  sketches. This could be either for casual or occasion wear. You must include an inspirational mood board and colour board along with a very brief business plan.
- On Wednesday, May 24th, between 10:30am and 12:30pm, request UberSTYLE for the chance to pitch your ideas to a top fashion designer.
- If you don’t get an UberSTYLE ride on your first attempt, Keep trying because demand will be high.
- All UberSTYLE rides are FREE and will start and end at your pickup location.
- UberSTYLE rides will be available only in Colombo 1-8
The top five finalists will be invited to the Finals of Chokolaate’s Mother-Daughter Fashion Designer 2017. The winner will be announced at the event.
One-month internships at Charini and Ramona Oshini fashion labels are up for grabs for the top two UberSTYLE winners.