Calling all entrepreneurs, self-starters and dreamers — your big break is arriving now! Uber India in partnership with The Ministry of Commerce and Industry bring you UberPITCH on November 18-19, 2016. We will be offering entrepreneurs across 28 cities in India, the chance of a lifetime by connecting you to some of the country’s top investors and top Ministers — all at the tap of a button!
READY. SET. PITCH
You have a great business idea and want to speak to a top industry expert but don’t know how? Worry no more! By making use of our technology, we can bring people closer together and connect great ideas with the right audience. If you have a good business idea, submit it and you could pitch your idea to industry experts, who will roll up right at your doorstep!
HOW WILL IT WORK
- Submit your idea here. Registration form will be open till November 1, 2016
- Uber will inform the shortlisted riders, by November 6, 2016 via email
- On November 18-19, these selected Uber riders will find the UberPITCH view on their Uber app
- Riders will be given 10 minutes to pitch their startup idea and then 10 minutes of invaluable feedback
WHAT DO YOU WIN
- The best three ideas will get a chance to meet and jam with the Minister of Commerce and Uber’s CEO Travis Kalanick.
- 3 UberPITCH finalists will feature among the top 10 startups that will be flown to the Silicon Valley to meet the leadership team at Uber as well as exchange notes with big-ticket investors.