In today’s day and age, there are a ton of success stories about entrepreneurs making it big, turning their dreams into reality. While there are several foundational elements that are required to build a startup right off the ground, most entrepreneurs swear by the importance mentors have had in their entrepreneurial journey.
While building a successful startup is no easy feat, we’re continuing to show our commitment to this ecosystem through various initiatives. From teaming up with the much-talked-about Global Entrepreneurship Summit 2017 to mentoring starups through UberEXCHANGE, we’re working towards strengthening the culture of mentor-led knowledge-sharing that help entrepreneurs realise their potential.
Back in 2016, UberEXCHANGE was launched in India as a part of Uber’s mission to create a startup ecosystem in partnership with Invest India. Since then, over 150 startups have been mentored by Uber’s senior leadership team. At the end of this program, 10 finalists have been chosen through a rigorous selection process anchored by T-Hub, Telangana’s flagship startup incubator and accelerator.
Announcing the winners at GES 2017, Amit Jain, President, Uber India & SA said, “We launched this program in partnership with T-Hub last year to support the Prime Minister’s Startup India vision. Since then, we have had the opportunity to mentor over 150 starups and be a part of their entrepreneurial journey. We thank the Government of Telangana and T-hub for their continued support in helping us bring this initiative to life”
Gayam Raja, Founder of Gayam Motor Works said, “We signed up UberEATS as our first customer for limitless e-bike in Singapore, Hongkong and San Francisco through UberEXCHANGE. Thanks to UberEXCHANGE and T-Hub for the kickstart.”
UberEXCHANGE Delegation to San Francisco include:
- Anytimeloan.in is a P2P platform for anyone who is in need of an instant loan or for prople looking to leverage their savings by lending in a proven and scientific ecosystem, in a paperless and contactless environment.
- carenGrow monitors complete physical, psychological and behavioral health profile of children in school through objective and non-invasive decision based intelligent monitoring system.
- Docturnal, a non-Invasive point of care screening and diagnostics for tuberculosis & diabetes related ailments leveraging real time machine learning results.
- Preva Systems offers end-to-end solutions in the area of real time identification, location and mobility of things/assets using its IoT platform enriched with analytics for superior business results.
- eKincare is a patent pending wellness platform that integrates medical records, healthcare services and leverages predictive analytics to design wellness initiatives & reduce healthcare costs
- AlgoSurg is a cloud-based software platform for ‘X-ray based 3D surgery planning and patient specific instrument (PSI) design’ for deformity correction and replacement surgeries.
- Imaginate Software Labs is a renowned augmented reality (AR) and virtual reality (VR) based technology enterprise, that offers innovative visualization products and services. Through its strong and proven technology expertise, it offers experiential solutions in the fields of retail, defense, enterprise, finance, entertainment and healthcare sectors.
- JioVio HealthCare aims to provide home based predictive maternal care ecosystem in both urban and rural areas. Inspired by beauty, JioVio helps create a better, healthier lifestyle by bringing IOT base medical devices to pregnant women, encouraging them to take care of their health and to be informed.
- Gayam Motor Works manufactures electric bikes and smart autos – the first EV in India with automatic battery swapping system.
- Gray Routes Technology Pvt. Ltd is a leading provider of location analytics and field automation software. They aim to transforms the way the world’s leading brands use data to solve their toughest distribution problems.