Spreading our footprint in the island nation of Sri Lanka, we today announced the launch of Uber Eats in the coastal city of Negombo. This will introduce hungry souls in Negombo to the convenience of ordering lip-smacking preparations right into their living rooms, all at the touch of a button.
The list of our partners such as global favourites Burger King, KFC and Pizza Hut, along with local restaurants such as Dinemore, will enable Negombo residents to now explore an array of restaurants around their location.
Uber Eats helps local restaurants reach new consumers quickly, efficiently and reliably. Furthermore, Uber Eats also offers scores of its delivery partners the flexibility of working on the job at any given time, along with a reliable income opportunity.
As a launch offer in Negombo, we are offering new users 50% off on their first three orders. Eaters can use the ‘EATSUP50’ promo code to enjoy this discount, up to a maximum amount of LKR 250 per order.
Getting started with Uber Eats is easy:
- Download the app – Just search for Uber Eats on the App Store or Play Store
- Register your account – Sign up with the same details used for Uber Rides or a valid e-mail address to create a new account
- Pick your delivery location – Enter the address where you would like your meal delivered
- Find the perfect meal – Browse local restaurants or search by cuisine type, and sort according to price, dietary needs, and speed, to find exactly what your taste buds are asking for
- Place your order – Pick the items you want right away or schedule your order to arrive at your convenience
- Pay through Card or Cash – Pay through your Debit/Credit card or choose cash on delivery
- Track the progress of your delivery – Get updates as your order is prepared and track it in real-time as the order gets delivered to your destination