We’re thrilled to announce that you can now ride with Uber using a credit card – currently available on Android only. Follow the steps below to learn how you can Uber seamlessly across all our 18 cities in India. Choice is a wonderful thing and you can now choose to pay for your Uber ride either using a credit card or your existing PayTM wallet.
Don’t worry, all your payment information is kept secure and encrypted to the highest security standards available.
How It Works
How Can I Add A Credit Card?
**Using the latest Uber app for Android:**
- Tap the account button in the top left corner
- Tap Payment
- Tap Add Payment
- Fill in your credit card information or tap the “scan your card” option
- After your trip, you shall see a “Pay Now” button that triggers the 2 Factor Authentication.
- Type in your OTP or I-Pin and your receipt shall be sent to your registered email address.
- While we now accept credit cards. We continue to accept PayTM Wallet as a mode of payment.
- Can I add more than one card? Absolutely! You can add as many cards as you’d like.
- What cards do we accept? We accept all major credit cards issued by Mastercard, Visa and American Express.
- When is this coming out on iOS? The team is working hard at it and it will be ready soon!
Still got questions? Write to us at email@example.com.
Team Uber India