Take a tour of the city this festive season
We’ve partnered with the good folks at What’s Hot Pune to bring you a curated list of things to do and (undiscovered) places to visit in this beautiful city of Pune this festive season. Book a HIRE – your Uber for as long as you want and explore many destinations in just one ride.
- Attend Midnight Mass at St. Patrick’s Cathedral: I Don’t miss out the choir During the festive season, the Cathedral is beautifully decked up with lights and decorations and is really a vision to be treasured.
- Buy Xmas Decorations at D.Furtado & Sons: Located in Camp, D. Furtado & Sons is a great place to visit if you’re looking for festive decorations. Here, you can find artificial Christmas trees in various sizes and varieties, fairy lights, baubles, bells, wreaths, snowflakes and stars.
- Buy the Xmas Log Cake at La Bouchée d’Or: La Bouchée d’Or offers you the traditional log cake in trio chocolate, fruit, gingerbread and eggless varieties.
Tempted? Check out the complete list of to-do’s this December here.
Uber On to a fantastic 2018!
Book passes to the hottest New Year Parties in town
While you’re enjoying the Christmas cheer in Pune, don’t forget to book your passes for the hottest New Year’s Eve parties in Pune (they don’t last long!). We’ve partnered with EventsHigh to curate this list for you. Make bookings to any of these events on EventsHigh and get a promo for a Flat 25% off upto Rs. 50 on 2 PREMIER rides! Ride in style in PREMIER this party season with select sedans, best-in-class drivers and premium support. Here’s a sneak-peek of the parties:
- Lollapalooza presents SANDSTORM 2018: This NYE 2018, Pune’s best rooftop venue is Back with Biggest New Year Celebration Plan
- New Year’s Eve Party at Courtyard By Marriott Pune Chakan: Enjoy a gala dinner, unlimited drinks and non-stop DJ music at one of Pune’s best hotels. The best part? Hotel stay is included.
- NYE 2018 at Turf Club, Pune: Bring in the New Year at Pune’s most exclusive venue – The Turf Club with unlimited starters and a lavish buffet dinner for all guests and a dedicated VIP area for those who want to party in style.
- NYE 2018 at Bar Stock Exchange, Pune: Enjoy unlimited food, drinks and groove to music by DJ Tamang and DJ Garry