Walk-in Office support for drivers
Mumbai GL – Lower Ground Floor,
Lal Bahadur Shastri Rd,
Kurla West, Mumbai,
Office Timings: 9.30 am to 5.30 pm from Monday to Saturday except for public holidays.
Call Center and Helpline number
For driver-partners and riders, we provide assistance in Hindi and English using the following:
- 24×7 In-app Support: Drivers can share their concerns through the in-app Help section. Queries are responded to within 24 hours.
- Phone support for car drivers: Drivers can speak to an agent on +917899900011 between 6 am to 12 midnight.
- Callback facility for Auto drivers: Drivers can expect a callback within 20 minutes by calling 8971222222 between 8 am to 8 pm.
Safety helpline number
- 24X7 Safety Helpline: Riders can call +918800688666 to flag any safety concerns. This number is accessible from the Uber registered mobile phone number during a trip and is applicable within 30 minutes after a trip has ended.
Products available in Maharashtra
- Uber Go, Uber Premier, Uber XL for travel within the city
- Uber Intercity for travel across cities
- Uber Rentals for multi-stop, multi-hour rides
- Uber Auto for travel within the city
- Uber Connect for transporting packages within the city
Online support: help.uber.com or tapping “Help” in the Uber app menu.