Walk-in Office Support for Drivers in Maharashtra
Uber Mumbai Partner Seva Kendra
First Floor, Paragon Plaza,
Phoenix Marketcity, Lal Bahadur Shastri Rd,
Kurla West, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400070
Uber Pune Partner Seva Kendra
Office no.- 103,104, First Floor, Nyati Emporious, Pashan Highway Side Road, Mahalunge,
Pune, Maharashtra — 411045
Uber Nagpur Hero Partner Office
Plot No. 281, Opposite Cricket Ground,
Near Nutan Bharat School, Abhyankar Nagar,
Nagpur, Maharashtra – 440010
Uber Nashik Hero Partner Office
C-10, Jai Plaza, Near Ambad Police Station/Satyam Mangal Karyalay, CIDCO,
Nashik, Maharashtra – 422009
Uber Aurangabad (Chhatrapati Sambhajinagar) Hero Partner Office
Shop No 47, Ground Floor,
Golden City Center, Near Prozone Mall,
Aurangabad, Maharashtra — 431001
Office Timings: 9.30 am to 5.30 pm from Monday to Saturday except for public holidays.
Customer Support, Call Center and Helpline Number Information
For driver-partners and riders, we provide assistance in Hindi and English using the following:
- 24×7 In-app Support: Drivers can share their concerns through the in-app Help section. Queries are responded to within 24 hours.
- Phone support for car drivers: Drivers can speak to an agent on +917899900011 between 6 am to 12 midnight.
- Callback facility for Auto drivers: Drivers can expect a callback within 20 minutes by calling 8971222222 between 8 am to 8 pm.
Further, Uber’s customer services are available at help.uber.com or by tapping “Help” in the Uber app menu.
More details on the same here.
Safety helpline number
- 24X7 Safety Helpline: Riders can call +918800688666 to flag any safety concerns. This number is accessible from the Uber registered mobile phone number during a trip and is applicable within 30 minutes after a trip has ended.
Products available in Maharashtra
- Uber Go, Uber Premier, Uber XL for travel within the city
- Uber Intercity for travel across cities
- Uber Rentals for multi-stop, multi-hour rides
- Uber Auto for travel within the city
- Uber Connect for transporting packages within the city
Uber’s Community Guidelines have been formulated to uphold our safety standards on the platform addresses a range of issues from sexual harassment to zero tolerance for drugs and alcohol. Violations by riders or drivers can lead to action from Uber which may include loss of access to the Uber app. Details can be found here:
Our community guidelines are here.
Uber is a publicly listed company. All disclosures can be found on investor.uber.com
Registered India Address
Uber India Systems Private Limited,
Level 13 Platinum Techno Park, Plot No. 17/18,
Sec-30a, Vashi, Navi Mumbai, Thane 400705 India
Registration Number: U74120MH2013FTC247008
You can read about ourIT & data security practices, sustainability initiatives, and more in our annual Environmental, Social, and Governance Report, available here.
Posted by Uber
New commute features and meal delivery are helping companies as they return to the office
22 September 2020 / Global
Up: Portable Microservices Ready for the Cloud
CheckEnv: Fast Detection of RPC Calls Between Environments Powered by Graphs
Selective Column Reduction for DataLake Storage Cost Efficiency
Risk Entity Watch – Using Anomaly Detection to Fight Fraud