Have you always wished to see the stunning rock beaches, walk around the beautiful French Colonies or explore the amazing food that Pondicherry offers? You can now go to Pondicherry whenever you want to, because we are introducing uberINTERCITY between Chennai and Pondicherry!
Check off this beautiful town from your travel bucket list, by simply opening your Uber app and requesting an intercity from Chennai to Pondicherry. Intercity allows you to request an Uber that picks you from your doorstep in Chennai and takes you anywhere in Pondicherry.
Wondering how to book a ride to Pondy? It’s quite simple.
Things you need to know about Intercity between Chennai and Pondicherry:
- Flat Fares of Rs.2500: You can enjoy a flat fare of Rs. 2500 on your Intercity ride between Chennai and Pondicherry. To enjoy flat fares, ensure you enter the destination correctly and end the trip at that destination only.
- A sedan will be your Intercity ride between Chennai and Pondicherry.
- Tolls and Parking: Tolls and parking charges are extra and will need to be paid separately to the driver. They are not included in the flat fare of Rs. 2500.
- Cash only: The Intercity ride between Chennai and Pondicherry is payable by cash only (Except for centralized Uber for Business account). So keep that change ready to enjoy a hassle-free experience.
- Round the clock: You can book your Intercity ride between Chennai and Pondicherry at any time of the day.
- Getting back: You can also request a ride to Chennai from Pondicherry* by following the same steps as mentioned above. This will be treated as a new trip. Flat fares of Rs.2500 applicable.
So get those plans rolling, the bags packing, and ride in comfort to Pondicherry!
*Basis availability of supply during booking