Jerusalem’s “regular old taxi” just got awesome. Uber is excited to start rolling out the most affordable, convenient and reliable way to get a ride, whenever and wherever you need it.
We are committed to lowering the transportation cost in every city we operate in, and we love surprising our riders with awesome promotions. So to help celebrate Jerusalem Day (Sunday, May 17th, 2015) we’re happy to announce an awesome launch promotion:
Two free rides on Jerusalem Day and 50% off on all rides in town during our launch week!
Here are the details:
On Sunday (17/5/2015) every rider in Jerusalem can enjoy two free rides. That’s not all! throughout the week, starting Monday (18/5/2015) morning at 8:oo am and until Friday (22/5/2015) at 16:00 pm, all rides starting in Jerusalem will be 50% off. Cool right?
Uber’s service is not just cheaper, it’s better:
- Getting a ride at the touch of a button: simply tap on the taxi button in the app, setup your pickup location, and we’ll pick you up in minutes.
- You get the driver’s photo, vehicle license plate and phone number so you can safely identify and contact your driver.
- This is a completely cash-free experience. When you arrive at your destination, simply get out of the taxi and go on your way. The fare will be charged through the app to your credit card on file and we’ll email you a detailed receipt.
- Running late for a meeting? Share your taxi location and ETA with an SMS.
So whether it’s going to a cafe at the old train station area, soak up the atmosphere at Mahane Yehuda market, or just hanging out around Nachlaot, Uber is the easiest, most affordable way to move around town, and we’re here to make sure that happens.
The fine print:
- The promotions will be automatically applied, no need to enter a promotion code in the app.
- Every ride on Jerusalem Day is free up to 50 Shekels, if the cost of the ride will be higher, your credit card will be charged for the difference.
- Every rider can enjoy two free rides on Jerusalem Day (17/05/2015).
As we start off, availability will be limited but we will be working hard to make more cars are available whenever you want and need them. Please do take a ride and share your experience with us via email (email@example.com).
Team Uber Israel