The more you ride…the more you could travel. Earn Asia Miles when you ride Uber Taxi
Register and earn Asia Miles:
- 500 Asia Miles for your first Uber Taxi ride
- 20 Asia Miles for each Uber Taxi ride you take
- Double Asia Miles on your Uber Taxi ride to or from Hong Kong International Airport
To enjoy these great benefits, follow these simple steps:
Step 1 (New Users Only): Download the Uber app HERE & Enter the promo code AML2023
Step 2: Register your Uber & Cathay accounts in the form below
Step 3: Start earning Asia Miles each time you ride Uber Taxi!
Terms & Conditions:
- The campaign period is from 30th March 2023 until 7th June 2023 (both days inclusive), and it may end earlier if all available Asia Miles have been given out in the campaign. Asia Miles may be awarded to qualified Uber Taxi trips during the campaign period.
- To participate in the campaign, an Uber app user must link his/her Cathay membership account with his/her Uber account by completing a registration form on the Uber blog (“Form”) and providing all the required information, including his/her Cathay membership number, full name and email (which must be a valid email and the same as the user’s email registered with Uber) prior to taking any Uber Taxi trips. By submitting the completed Form, users confirm their consent to the use of their personal data for the purpose of administering the campaign.
- Uber app users will be notified by email when their accounts have been successfully linked (“Eligible Riders”).
- Eligible Riders will receive 20 Asia Miles for every Uber Taxi trip taken during the campaign period, and receive an extra 20 Asia Miles for every Uber Taxi trip taken to or from the Hong Kong International Airport during the campaign period.
- Eligible Riders who are (1) New Uber Users and have successfully added the promo code stated in the campaign communications before booking their first Uber Taxi trip; and (2) existing Uber app users who have not taken any Uber Taxi trip prior to becoming an Eligible Rider will receive an additional 500 Asia Miles for their first Uber Taxi ride.
- “New Uber Users“ means new, first time users of the Uber app who have registered their Uber account during the campaign period.
- Asia Miles will be granted to Eligible Riders on a first-come-first-serve basis; if more than one eligible Uber Taxi trips occur at the same time, the priority will be given to the Eligible Rider who submitted the Form at an earlier time.
- The Uber Taxi trips must start and complete during the campaign period in order for the Eligible Riders to be eligible to earn Asia Miles. No miles will be granted for cancelled trips.
- The Asia Miles reward will be calculated at the end of the campaign period, and will be credited to the Eligible Rider’s Cathay membership account within 6 to 8 weeks after the campaign period ends.
- Users may only have one account. If Uber has reasonable grounds to suspect that a user is creating fraudulent accounts and violating our terms and conditions and/or community guidelines, Uber may suspend the users’ account, and the user will therefore not be eligible to participate in this campaign.
- This campaign is an independent campaign and does not run in relation to any other campaigns offered by Cathay and/or Uber.
- All matters and disputes relating to the campaign will be subject to the final decisions made by Uber and Cathay.
- This campaign is only applicable to Uber Taxi trips taken within Hong Kong only.
- The Cathay Membership terms and conditions apply.
- In case of any inconsistencies between the Chinese and English versions of these Terms and Conditions, the English version shall prevail.
Posted by Uber Taxi HK
We Are Tripling The Number of Free Rides You Get for Referral!
15 November 2016 / Hong Kong
Friends Who Split Fare Together, Stick Together – Ride For FREE This Singles’ Day
10 November 2016 / Hong Kong
Innovative Recommendation Applications Using Two Tower Embeddings at Uber
Uber for Business & Airwallex Campaign Promo Code Terms and Conditions
The Transformative Power of Generative AI in Software Development: Lessons from Uber’s Tech-Wide Hackathon
Dynamic Executor Core Resizing in Spark