About「Uber’s Easter Egg Challenge」
Want to prove your status as a regular rider? It’s time to test how familiar you are with our app. This Easter, we’re giving you a crash course on Uber’s various services and app features. As our loyal fan, you can’t miss out! Enter the code “HAPPYEASTER” and start unlocking eggs now!
From April 8th until April 22nd (“Challenge Period”), if you unlock all 7 of our Easter Eggs, complete its mission, and take the most rides, you will have the chance to win exciting prizes! The top 200 participants who meet the requirements will win Uber ride promos worth HK$150. In addition, the top 2 participants will win a travel voucher worth $10,000!
Special reminder from your Eggy Ambassador: You can complete more than 1 task in a single trip!
What are the Easter Eggs?
Uber’s Easter Egg Challenge contains 7 Easter Eggs in total. Each represents a different mission. You can unlock them in any order, and can even unlock multiple eggs in one trip!
1. Flash Egg
Mission: Choose Flash and complete a trip.
2. Black Egg
Mission: Choose Black and complete a trip.
3. UberXL Egg
Mission: Choose UberXL and complete a trip.
4. Rating Egg
Mission: Within the challenge period, rate 5 driver-partners after completing 5 trips.
To learn more: Rating a Driver
5. Grateful Egg
Mission: Appreciate your drivers by giving him a 5-star ratings and provide feedback. Provide ratings and feedback for three drivers after completing three trips.
6. Multi Egg
Mission: Request a ride with multiple stops and complete the trip.
Special reminder from your Eggy Ambassador: When you request a ride, you can add up to 2 additional stops
To learn more: Set Multiple Destinations
7. Mystery Egg
Our Mystery Egg will be announced via email on April 21!
To find out more about our Easter Egg Challenge, keep an eye on our Facebook page and your email inbox!
How to participate?
- Select “Payment” in your Uber app account
- Click on “Add Promo Code” and enter the Challenge Code: HAPPYEASTER by April 19
- You have successfully joined Uber’s Easter Egg Challenge. Ride now to unlock all your eggs!
1. Enter ‘HAPPYEASTER’ (“Challenge Code”) to join our challenge by April 19. Only rides requested after you enter the code will be counted towards the challenge.
2. Participants must complete all tasks of the Easter Egg challenge by April 22 11:59 pm, as based on the time of ride request, including the Mystery Egg.
3. Participants will receive an email regarding their personal progress on the Easter Egg Challenge on April 11, 16, 18, and 23.
4. Results will be announced on April 29 and emails will be sent out to winners, with details of prize collection.
The top 2 participants who completed all the tasks and took the most Uber trips during the Challenge Period will win:
- Travel voucher valued at HK$10,000
- HK$50 Uber ride promo for 3 trips
The top 200 participants (excluding the top 2) who completed all the tasks and took the most Uber trips during the Challenge Period will win:
- HK$50 Uber ride promo for 3 trips
Terms and Conditions
Entering the Challenge Code indicates that you have read, understood, and agreed to abide by all the following terms and conditions:
- The event is only applicable to trips in Hong Kong. All rides must take place between April 8 at 3pm to April 22 at 11:59 pm, as based on the time of ride request.
- The deadline for entering the Challenge Code is 11:59 pm on April 19.
- Participants may complete more than 1 task in a single trip.
- Each participant can only participate with 1 valid Uber account. An invalid Uber account will include creation of an unauthorized account, access to another account without the user’s permission, share an account, access through plug-ins or any other unauthorized means. In such cases, Uber reserves the right to withdraw participant’s eligibility.
- Accounts who had violated the Uber Code of Conduct will not be eligible to participate.
- Participation in the event is on a voluntary basis. Uber accepts no liability howsoever caused by this event or its prizes, and will bear no legal responsibility or entertain any claim for compensation. Once the prize has been sent out, it cannot be returned or exchanged for cash under any circumstances.
- Winners will receive an email by April 29. In the event of objection or dispute over the Challenge and/or winners, Uber reserves the right of final decision, including the right to temporarily stop, change or terminate the Challenge and to amend the terms and conditions at any time without prior notice.
- All Uber employees in Hong Kong are not allowed to participate in this event.
Accepting the Prize
- Winners of the travel vouchers will receive a phone call and email on April 29, 2019. Winners will be required to collect the prize within one month, by May 28, 2019. If any of the winners cannot be contacted for whatever reason, or they fail to collect the prize within the designated period, Uber reserves the right to revoke rights to claim the prize. Winners can choose to visit the designated address within one month or to receive the prize by mail (registered number). In the case that the redemption vouchers are lost, damaged, or if the travel company is unable to present them for whatever reason, Uber shall not be held legally responsible.
- Winners of the Uber ride promo will receive an email on April 29, 2019, and will be required to use the promo code before the deadline stated in the email. Promo codes may only be used by winners, and cannot be transferred to others. Promo codes may only be used during designated periods, subject to request time and pick-up location.
- All prizes are not eligible for resale or transfer. In the case of violation, such winner’s rights to claim the prize will be made void.
- All prizes are not redeemable for cash and are subject to the relevant terms and conditions. Uber will not be held responsible for the quality and service of the prizes. Uber reserves the right to change the original prize without prior notice.