Ready for your end of year vacation? You’ve booked your flight, packed your bags and now all that’s left is hopping on your flight. Whether you’re flying in or out of the airport this holiday season, we want to make your trips as easy and as affordable as possible! That’s why when you take a round trip to/from the airport with Uber, you’ll enjoy 50% off your return trip!
From now till 6 Jan 2017, enter the promo code AIRPORTHK and take a round trip to/from the airport to enjoy 50% off your return trip (up to HK$100)!
COMPARE RETURN TRIP FARE WITH THE PROMO
**Actual fare subject to exact pickup and drop off points, surge and traffic condition. Exclude tolls.
HOW IT WORKS:
- Download the Uber app in iOS App Store or Google Play Store
- Enter the promo code ‘AIRPORTHK’ in the Payment tab (Promotions tab for old Uber app users)
- Take an Uber to/from the airport before Jan 7
- Enjoy 50% off your return trip to/from the airport before Jan 7 (up to HK$100)
- It’s one of the busiest time of the year at the airport, so be sure to give yourself some extra time for check-in, and arrive early
Happy travels this holiday season and Uber On!
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
- The promo is applicable to trips to/from the Hong Kong International Airport (within area in purple)
- Users must enter the promo code ‘AIRPORTHK’ and complete their first trip to/from the airport before Jan 7, 2017 to enjoy 50% off their return trip (up to HK$100)
- The 50% off promo (up to HK$100) will automatically be deduced from your second trip to/from the airport completed before Jan 7, 2017
- The promo can only be used once
- The promo cannot be used in conjunction with other promotions, including FREETOLL2016
- Uber reserves the right to verify the eligibility criteria of rider receiving the discount and in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify, or suspend the promotion or any part of the promotion
Posted by Treesa Amy Leung
We Are Tripling The Number of Free Rides You Get for Referral!
15 November 2016 / Hong Kong
Friends Who Split Fare Together, Stick Together – Ride For FREE This Singles’ Day
10 November 2016 / Hong Kong
Fast Copy-On-Write within Apache Parquet for Data Lakehouse ACID Upserts
Attribute-Based Access Control at Uber
How Uber Optimized Cassandra Operations At Scale
Innovative Recommendation Applications Using Two Tower Embeddings at Uber